Pages

    Monday, August 16, 2010

    I spy Black & White in Versace

    After a month long hiatus, I'm back! I'm really quite ashamed of being away so long. Family vacation, friends coming into town, plus two weeks of interning, there goes my summer vacation. Nontheless, I promise not to disapoint because I've got some pretty good stuff lined up for VanillaChymes. I'm going to start off with the new Versace ad campaign for Fall/Winter 2010. It's eye candy that literally caught my attention the moment I saw it two days ago on frillr.com.




    Seriously, I don't remember Versace as so cool. I remember Donatella's pink, light green, yellow, turquoise flowy floor length chiffon gowns. But I don't remember sleek black or white long sleeve mini dresses or floor length gowns with cut-outs on them! And there's a blazer in there too! Extra marks for Versace this season. Too cool for words, really.

    Versace seems to be trying to say that this season, F/W 2010, won't need the studs or skulls. All you need is solid black or white dresses. Cut em' up and make sure they're fitted. Shoulder length hair and black eyeliner. Ooooh and a best pal by your side :) and TADA you'll look as if you walked right off the ad campaign of Versace F/W2010.

    Thank you Style-Tips.com for the pictures.
    All for now, Delilah

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    VanillaChymes © 2010