Pages

    Friday, August 20, 2010

    pre-fall picks!


    Jeisa here! [after what seems like a year and a half] Things have been pretty busy, much busier than I would have ever expected. Anyways, with a new layout and a fresh new semester underway, I decided it would be a good time to post about pre-fall fashion! 

    Fall remains as my favorite season. Not only is it where my birthday month happens to fall into, I love the perfect  cool weather, gorgeous golden brown leaves littered across the pavement and you get the best of both worlds when it comes to fashion and style, throwing on summer cut-offs, light scarf and a blazer and you're good to go.

    Photo Credit: style.com
    CHRISTIAN DIOR



    It was so difficult picking a few key pieces that I liked because I basically wanted each and every piece. John Galliano does it again; incorporating one of the key trends this fall: military aviator with pure 1930s chic. I feel like I've been whipped back into time and falling in love with history's best.

    YVES SAINT LAURENT



    Having been a big fan of YSL shoes and bags, I was pleased to see that their collection impressed me just as equally. The Upper-East-Side chic factor to the clothes is enough to make you swoon. Positively timeless and classic.

    VALENTINO



    One of my favorite collections by far. Everything that the name Valentino encompasses and more. Feminine, chic and pure iconic beauty. The take on the classic red Valentino dresses were fresh and modern, yet the other pieces in the collection still retained the same classic Valentino touch that we've all grown to love.

    BURBERRY PRORSUM




    Leave it to Burberry Prorsum to come up with a collection that's uber-stylish yet wearable. The military-esque theme returns in this collection as well but in a more vulnerable and softer manner. This truly is a collection that every woman needs in her closet this fall.

    CHANEL



    Karl Lagerfeld is a genius. [as usual] I'm pretty sure Delilah is nodding in crazy agreement over this (she is pretty much Karl Lagerfeld's biggest fan). I'll say it over and over again: he can do no wrong. Oriental infusion with classic Chanel. What more could you really ask for? Intricately embroided fabrics, flowing black chiffon and statement pieces. Pure love.  

    That's it from me for now! Leave a comment and tell me which Pre-Fall collection you're rooting for.

    With love,
    Jeisa

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    VanillaChymes © 2010