Pages

    Monday, August 23, 2010

    Obsession of the Day



    So like any shopaholic, I absolutely love to wander around the city and mall-hop. In fact, I've influenced my roommate to be my sidekick in action. Although, I do miss shopping with my lovely Delilah, its been far too long, love. Anyways, my roommate, who is an absolute perfumeaholic, dragged me towards the shiny perfume aisles of our local luxury department store.

    There, we fell in love with this...



    ralph lauren the big pony collection

    Designed for a new generation of men, the Big Pony Collection comprises of four separate fragrances.
    1) SPORTY-- lime & grapefruit
    2) SEDUCTIVE -- dark chocolate & musk
    3) ADVENTUROUS -- mint & ginger root
    4) STYLISH -- mandarin & kyrawood
    It is immensely difficult not to immediately fall in love with all four of these fragrances. My personal favourite has to be STYLISH but I'll gladly take them all. Buy it for your brother, boyfriend, father, whoever it may be,  it's a guaranteed swoon-worthy scent. 

    With love,
    Jeisa

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    VanillaChymes © 2010