Pages

    Friday, August 27, 2010

    ...just a little GUILTY pleasure





    Ha. That caught your attention, didn't it? Well, it sure caught mine.

    Gucci is back with a spanking new alluring and enticing scent, which is bound to make your partner's heart race just a little faster. There's definitely nothing wrong with making Gucci Guilty your latest guilty pleasure.

    Funny thing, I actually tried this scent out the other day and I have to tell you, Gucci's pour femme perfumes have  always disappointed me. Gucci Envy Me was terrible in my opinion as was the more recent, Gucci Flora. None of them ever clicked correctly with me. However, I must say, all of their men colognes have been divine. Anyways, Gucci Guilty was an absolute surprise for me. I positively adored it! The SA, who was ready to laden me with free samples if I were to buy it wasn't helping me much. Nevertheless, on my next recent trip out of the country, I will definitely  be picking up a bottle. Try this scent, you definitely will not regret it.



    The light champagne gold shade on the bottle with the ever-so-familiar interlocking G's just amps up the glamour and seductive factor of the perfume.

    Gucci Guilty contains the notes of mandarin, pink pepper, peach, lilac, geranium, amber and patchouli. [source: fragrantica.com]

    The official commercial for 'Gucci Guilty' is directed by Frank Miller, starring Evan Rachel Wood and Chris Evans. As the trailer illustrates, the commercial was made in a style reminiscent of "Sin City" and "The Spirit." Watch the commercial below, it's bound to leave you breathless:



    With love,
    Jeisa

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    VanillaChymes © 2010