Pages

    Friday, December 24, 2010

    Balmain, oh, Balmain! (3) The Glittering Gold Gown

    First things first: Merry Christmas from Asia! I had a relaxing dinner at home on Christmas Eve and I can't wait for the Christmas presents to start rolling in. What are you wishing for this Christmas? :) Hmmm, my Juicy Couture bag is coming soon enough. And having my mommy around every morning making me breakfast is nice too!

    Anyways, in response to my other two posts about Balmain's F/W 2010 gowns, Lily Donaldson and other magazine features, here will be the the third of the Balmain, oh, Balmain series.This would be my Christmas present for you: a post on the various magazine covers this fall and winter season that have featured Balmain's glittery gold gown (seven covers in total!). As seen on the legendary supermodels, models of recent runway seasons, an actress, and a editor in chief of Vogue Japan, this is one glamourous above-knee length dress that looks good on almost anyone. Needless to say, I love this dress too! Simple effortless glamour. Now let's take a look at the covers...

    Vogue Germany August 2010

    10 Magazine Issue 37

    Zeit Magazine 40th Anniversary Issue

     Vogue India October 2010

    Vogue Spain November 2010

    Elle United States December 2010


    Harper's Bazaar UK December 2010

    On the Runway: Balmain FW 2010

    Hope you're enjoying the holidays!
    All for now!
    Delilah

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    VanillaChymes © 2010