Pages

    Thursday, September 23, 2010

    Soon it'll be Suno


    I first saw Suno on Michelle Williams at the Cannes Film Festival this year and my first reaction was "I can wear this!" It was short, cute, and classy all together. And love the fitted long sleeve top and the bubble skirt bottom. Plus, it'd work well as a little black dress for any formal event without looking too skin-revealing and still very pretty. The bottom line is...I WANT IT. And today on whowhatwear.com, Maria Sharapova is spotted wearing an African print Suno dress, also from the F/W 2010 Suno collection with a similar cutting, but a different pattern.

    Michelle Williams and Maria Sharapovia in Suno
     

    On the Runway: Suno's F/W 2010 Collection

    Cute, no? Me gusta mucho! I'd wear it, always!
    Both dresses available online on Opening Ceremony for 830 USD each.
    I shall keep looking out for Suno.

    But for now, I think I hear that little voice in the back of my head telling me to do hwk.
    All for now, Delilah

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    VanillaChymes © 2010