Pages

    Friday, April 15, 2011

    Not Any Ordinary Shirtdress


    I'm finished with my last essay of the semester! Woopie! It's been too long since I've had the chance to breathe. While I'm taking a very very short breather, here's a short post on the simple twist of a simple white button-down by Victor & Rolf, spotted on Emma Stone in the May edition of Glamour US.

    Emma Stone in Glamour US May 2011
    Photographed by Matthias Vriens-McGrath and styled by Anne Christensen.

     Photo Credits: FashionGoneRogue

    On the Runway: Victor & Rolf S/S 2011



    Photo Credits: style.com

    Awesome, no? Victor & Rolf are designers that I'd definitely categorize as "out of the box." Sometimes it's extravagant, a little over-the-top even for me. But this Spring and Summer collection was a nice twist on the traditional white button-down. The dress in the second picture would even look good as a wedding gown. The third one would be Lady Gaga, hands down. That's a double thumbs up to Victor & Rolf's collection.

    All for now!
    Delilah

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    VanillaChymes © 2010