Pages

    Tuesday, May 31, 2011

    Destination: Summer Travel


    Summer vacation's beginning! Where will you be going? Here's a compilation of magazine spreads from the past few months to get you thinking. I wanted to get this done before my Taipei post but decided to do the Taipei one first when everything was still fresh in my mind. :) Anyways, I'll keep you posted on my summer travels. Enjoy!

      

    Photo 1, 4, 9, 11, 14, 16: Alina Baikova by Nicole Bentley for Vogue Australia March 2011
    Photo 6, 15 :Behati Prinsloo by Mariano Vivanco for Vogue Turkey
    Photo 2, 5, 8, 10, 13, 17: Sophie Vlaming by Jean-François Campos for Flair March 2011 
    Photo 3, 7, 12: Zhang Fan by Nicoline Patricia Malina for Harper’s Bazaar Indonesia November 2010

    Source: FashionGoneRogue

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    VanillaChymes © 2010