Pages

    Sunday, October 17, 2010

    the alexa chung addiction: the white collar


    Hello! Among the various readings and assignments I have to do for uni, I've still kept myself rather engaged in the whole post-fashion week vibe. I really wish it didn't end! I started spending the last few days of Fashion Week on my computer every morning during breakfast and watching clips of shows from the day before. Meanwhile, as I  was going through recent pictures of Fashion Week, magazine editorials, etc and I noticed another very "Alexa Chung"  feature: a white collar. The collar might be just popping out from a knit sweater or added on to the neckline of a navy blue dress. It's simple, pretty, and very cute!

    at Louis Vuitton's SS2010 show

    in Elle UK November 2010
    Photographed by David Vasiljevic in The Accidental Stylist

    in  Madewell's FW 2009 Advertisement



    I like this so much, I think I'm gonna go dig out my knit sweaters once it starts getting cold and match it with my white button downs from interning. I wonder if it works... Nonetheless, if you get really creative, you can actually try drawing on a black collar to a white t-shirt? I remember seeing a tank top in Zara over the summer with a printed on bow-tie on it. Maybe next time, Zara can do what I just suggested. hehe :)

    Pictures from thefashionspot.com, fashiongonerogue.com, and refinery29.com.

    All for now,
    Delilah

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    VanillaChymes © 2010