Pages

    Saturday, April 10, 2010

    the style look book: neon nights at night

    Helloooo :) I matched this out for some shopping and dinner with my friend C. When she first saw my outfit, she was like “it’s so cool!” hahah, I'm not sure exactly what it implies but it’s was a fun outfit for the city. Same coat as the previous style look book post. And like I said I would, I wore my striped top which is actually a long sleeve blue and white striped cut off that I matched with a black tank top with sequins on the bottom. The jeans are jean leggings from Uni Qlo and the shoes are patent black oxford flats (love them soooo much, so comfy) During our shopping trip, I kept explaining to my friend how oxford flats match jeans, skirts, and dresses and how they’re some of my favorite shoes ever.


    We first went to the LySee mall (its around the corner on Granville Road). Then we went to a new mall called DNA Galleria, where it’s filled with random and DIY stores with everything from clothes to gifts. And the fun part is all the interior decorations and designs (like the one I’m standing in front of). There were cashier counters that looked like a scene right out of Snow White, a skull, a Transformer-like space craft. There was even this Thriller themed corner, which was creepy and gave me the chills, but it's actually to commemorate Michael Jackson. There were also one of my favorite DIY stores, Woodland, and a shop with filled with really uniquely designed products.

    C started getting hungry, so we headed over to California Pizza Kitchen at Harbour City. We had a Greek pizza and chips. Greek Pizza because C. said she wanted a pizza with EVERYTHING on it. On the menu it said that there would be "tomatoes, celery, peppers, chicken, etc..." but when we ate the pizza, it resembled salad plus pizza crust. Nonetheless, we sat at the bar table and had the view of Victoria Harbour as we ate. :)


    Then I took C. to my favorite furniture store in the city (although I really don't know that many). It's right at the very end of LCX and they bring in new furniture every few months. This time around, I discovered that they now have my favorite foldable movie cinema chair. I always though I'd have to ransack a cinema for one. It turns out all I'll need is 2950 HKD (bite me.). I guess it'll stay on my wishlist for now.

    it's time to get back to my readings and essays >.< exams in less than a month...

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    VanillaChymes © 2010